Gal Kantor (BSc, MSc, MMACP, MCSP) as you can see is a highly qualified physiotherapist with a fantastic reputation in the industry.
By working with Gal here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Years of international education & worldwide experience
- Extensive clinical and diagnostic abilities
- Specialty in Manipulative Therapy (Member of the Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists)
- A legitimate substitution to regular visits of other therapists
- Pain relief and solution to your complaint in fewer sessions
- Saving time, money & pain
- A guaranteed refund by the end of the first session if unsatisfied
- A professional who is registered with all private medical insurances (BUPA, AXAPPP, AVIVA, CIGNA, WPA, etc.)
- Comfort in the knowledge that your physiotherapist is registered with all UK professional bodies (CSP, HCPC, MMACP)
- Appointment booking online
- Central location with easy parking
- Personal service & care
- A total of 15% off an initial consultation and subsequent treatment block.
As part of our monthly open gym days (2nd Saturday of every month) we will be making it a drop in physio day.
We are delighted to announce that Gal will be making time once per month (to begin with at least) to have a drop in assessment day here at DCS. He will be available between 10am and 2.30pm. Let us know if you are coming down and we can try to schedule a fixed time, alternatively you can just pop in and wait to see him on the day.
Gal will be working with the rest of the team here at DCS to ensure you have the correct follow up plan. Whether that be sports massage with Lesley or strengthening work in the gym, he will ensure you are fully diagnosed and all your workouts and treatments will be working in harmony to ensure the best process of recovery and improvement.